DreamEngine Plugin | Latest (Build 0310)
Version 2.0 build 0310 - > * Requires OSX 10.10 *
- New feature to allow volumetric cockpit view
- Fixed an issue with PlaySound causing it to crash on some situations
- Added RecurseDatarefs, this will keep searching for datarefs even if not found during plugin initalization
- OpenAL-Soft based for all platforms
- Removed pre-filters, we have them in real-time now
Version 2.0 build 0300
- AutoReload feature, check for script modifications and auto reload the sound
- Removed Rapture3D support & Rapture related functions
- Plugin is now compatible with 64 bits ONLY
- Unified code headers for OpenAl
- Implemented OpenAl-Soft library for OSX
- Integration with DreamView plugin
Version 2.0 build 0290
- Added PreFiltering function
- PreFilter 3 band Equalizer for CreateSounds
- PreFilter Sound Normalizer for Createsounds
- PreFilter Reverb
Version 2.0 build 0280
- Added setRelativeSustain command, which allow Sustained Loops to be played relative to start/end position
Version 2.0 build 0275
- Fixed issue with cone and interior view
- Improved wave file handling to accept IFF List
Version 2.0 build 0265
- Fixed mouse position issue with volume window
- DrawPivot will now display correctly
- Fixed minor memory leaks
Version 2.0 build 0260
- Added channel possibility, sounds can be assigned to channels that allow gain control of all sounds assigned to such channel 32 channels are available.
- Redesigned Config window
- Position is now written to log for easy copy/paste
Version 2.0 build 0250
- Added possibility to group Triggers, reducing the required code for sitatuions where lot of buttons like circuit breakers are at same place and could share the same sound.
- Improved the initialization of Triggers
- Triggers now can be assigned to Commands
- Deprecated data.snk support, it was unecessary and was causing issues.
- Fixed an issue with updating the Occlusion filter, this could cause an abrupt change on Occlusion with distance.
- Sound gain slider maximum value reduced from 200% to 100%
- Improved the Sustained Loop behavior, now if the position of sound still playing before the loop region it will automatically jump to end region, avoiding longer than necessary playing loop region.
- Better handling of OpenAL initialization, lack of drivers should not crash X-Plane anymore.
- Sustained Loop now compatible with stereo or more channels sounds.
- Implemented Markers/Cue points support for playsound function, just need to add the index at end of filename.
- Fixed reload causing to create multiple instances of DreamEngine menu.
- Fixed reload issue on OSX causing it to crash.
- Improved Doppler math to avoid clicking on OSX due to lot of small abrupt changes in pitch.
- Removed inMessage 104 from reloading.
Version 2.0 build 0230
- Fixed issue with data.snk loading
- Fixed issue with TemporarySounds loadwav function causing to reserve memory multiple times for same variable
- Command Reload is working again
Version 2.0 build 0220
- Fixed an issue with alDeleteBuffer on plugin unload causing to crash while exitting the simulator
- Improved the handling of keyframes, parsing speed improved by 3x
- Review of code to avoid any memory leaks, not aware of any memory leaks right now
- Solved an issue with drawing text
- Added more information to debug / to enable debug edit config.cfg file and set debug value to 1
- Sounds path set to lower case, this is to avoid problems with Linux
- Implemented FastKeyValue command
- Improved cone algorithm for stereo sounds
- Added a dataref for controlling volume "DreamEngine/MasterGain"
- Command Reload is disabled for while
- OSX 10.8+ have a inefficient lowpass filter, which make almost no difference on end result, this isn't a know bug for old versions.
- Sound filename is case sensitive on Linux while loading from folder, same not applies to package loading